10.03.2015

Top 5 Pins

I was scrolling through Pinterest and thought I'd share my Top 5 Pins for the last month. There are some goodies here :)

Number FIVE: DIY Oversized Growth Chart Ruler


This is one of my favorite DIY projects. It's functional, beautiful and easy to put together.


Number FOUR: Master Bath Reveal


This was the master bathroom in our last house, which we did in a short time frame and on a budget. Most of the elements were from Ikea, keeping us within budget. It was a small bathroom, but the changes we added made it feel way bigger!

Number THREE: Strawberries & Cream Doughnuts


These Strawberries & Cream Doughnuts are delicious, easy and baked, not fried! It's a winner!



This post has some adorable party printables! It reminds me of the Ice Cream Party we had for Sweet Pea, four years ago.

And the number ONE most pinned post last month was...How to: Get Fit


Food Blogger, Sara Wells of Our Best Bites, lost 50 pounds with diet and exercise. She put together a great post with lots of tips. Worth the read if you're needing some health & fitness motivation.

Come on over and pin with me!

No comments: