4.13.2015

Look who's 4

This weekend, we celebrated our sweet baby girl's FOURTH birthday!



She loves...

Frozen
Playing games (board & card games)
Mac & Cheese
Riding her scooter
Going to preschool
Doughnuts
Unmatched socks
Playing at the park
and
Dogs (especially Pugs)

Every year I find myself asking the same question...how can we be having a birthday again?! It goes by faster and faster every year.

Our sweet baby girl is all about the details and likes to organize and sort things. I get the feeling she's going to be "a planner". She loved helping me plan out her birthday party.

This year we had a party at a local inflatable party place with her friends and a family dinner party. She wanted an Olaf theme, so I found some Olaf napkins, an Olaf cake topper and few other goodies.

They had a great time!



The "frozen hearts" were grapes cut in half at an angle, then put together in a heart shape, toothpicked together and frozen. They were a hit! You can see the tutorial here.



Homemade Cake. I purchased the Olaf Cake topper here. And the Snowflake icing decorations here.


Little water bottles for little hands. I printed the bottle wrappers here

I also got some Frozen party straws from Twigs & Twirls.


I printed this cute Anna crown for the birthday girl here. She has some other great printables too!


Each friend got a little goody bag filled with a few crayons, a small Olaf coloring page, Frozen tattoos, blue glow sticks, Frozen stamps, Frozen fruit snacks and a bouncy ball.





Happy Birthday sweet girl!

1 comment:

Ace maxs said...

happy 4th birthday :)