9.26.2014

Fall Meal Plan

Happy Friday, my friends! I don't know about you, but I'm ready for the weekend!

I'm also ready to get organized with my meal planning. With school, meetings and sports, I NEED to be organized. Otherwise we're all having PB & J for dinner or going out.

So, with my family's favorites in mind and a quick glance through the grocery store circular to see what's on sale, I came up with a menu for next week. I'm hoping this will keep me on budget and put a healthy dinner on the table.

Here's what we'll be having this upcoming week:



SATURDAY(football game gathering)

BBQ Pulled Pork Sandwiches
via

Cole Slaw
Baked Beans


SUNDAY


via

Mashed potatoes
Green Beans


MONDAY

via


Salad


TUESDAY






WEDNESDAY

Kielbasa, Pepper, Onion and Potato Hash
via



THURSDAY

via



FRIDAY: Out

Have a great weekend!

No comments: