8.13.2014

DIY Dreaming

I've been craving a crafty DIY project, but with long summer days and all the kids at home, my quiet/crafting time is limited.

And that's okay.

I enjoy spending time with my kiddos and doing projects together. Checking off our summer list. Going to the pool. Making messes in the kitchen.

And once school starts (and the dishes and the laundry is magically done and put away), I will have a little more time for fun projects.

So until then, I will dream about the projects I will make (and maybe finish up the ones I have already started).

How cute are these letters? I love the colors together!

via

Mirror Make-over. I even have a mirror sitting in our closet. Perfect!

DIY West Elm-Inspired Herringbone Mirror
via

Adding planking to an alcove...yes! We have the perfect little space for that!

via

I've wanted to make one of these for a long time. I should probably do it soon...before the kids grow up too much!

via

Paper birds on painted canvas. So cute and simple!

1.10painting-07
via

Monogram Wreath

cute.
via

Glitter + Pallet = awesome

via

Cute and easy pinecone garland...maybe spray paint instead of gold leaf?

DIY gold leaf pine cone garland from The Sweetest Occasion | Photo by Alice G Patterson
via

You can find more ideas on my DIY Pinterest board

What are some DIY projects on your to-do list?

No comments: