7.01.2014

My Favorite 4th of July Recipes

Happy July all!!

We are just 3 days away from Independence Day! Every year we go to my parents' house for a potluck and LOTS of fireworks.

I always bring the lemonade (flag) cake


And usually THIS



I could eat this by the spoonful! It's so good!!

A few of my other favorites include...

7 Layered Salad


My good friend, Kaitlin has brought these S'mores Bars to the potluck in the past. They are to die for!

Warm Toasted Marshmallow S'mores Bars...these are the bomb!

My sister-in-law makes a killer hot artichoke dip


And my mom makes this most amazing and easy berry pie


What are your tried and true favorites?

For more patriotic recipes, hop on over to Lil' Luna

25+ Patriotic Recipes - red, white, and blue drinks, treats, and desserts!! { lilluna.com }

3 comments:

Kaitlin said...

WooHoo!! Love these goodies! Can't wait!

Brittany Turco said...

Me too!! Counting down the days to those S'mores Bars!!

Uniquely Different with Fredilia said...

Nice blog you have here, thanks for sharing this